Ride Hard....Roll Fast

My adventures as a triathlete, Mountain Biker and aspiring bike racer.

Monday, November 19, 2007

Roll REALLY fast

A bit of a hiatus from posting here, so for anyone checking (Hi Tyler), here are some photos from last weekend's event at Virginia International Raceway in Danville, VA. Brian drove his Audi S4 (with seriously supped up engine, seats, and tires) in the Black (advanced) group, so I was allowed to ride a few runs with him. Crazy fast stuff.

All I drove while I was there were the go-kharts, but hoping to drive, for real, on the big track in April! VRRRROOOOOOMMMM!

3 Comments:

  • At 7:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cool - you going to drive the Red one next Time?

    Tor

     
  • At 6:15 AM, Blogger Tyler said…

    Hi!! That's Awesome! So cool. I haven't been down there in a couple of years now, but I have never driven on the track. I have ridden my motorcycle several times though. It is such a sweet course. Glad you all had fun!

     
  • At 1:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great work.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home